The Allman Brothers Band: Idlewild South 1970 [45th Anniversary Edition] 1080p Blu-ray AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1
Disc Title: THE_ALLMAN_BROTHERS_BAND_IDLEWILD_SOUTH Disc Size: 10.503.963.188 bytes Protection: AACS BD-Java: Yes Playlist: 00000.MPLS Size: 10.501.877.760 bytes Length: 0:51:53.276 Total Bitrate: 26,99 Mbps Video: MPEG-4 AVC Video / 3695 kbps / 1080p / 23,976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1 Video: MPEG-4 AVC Video / 19 kbps / 480p / 23,976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 3.2 Audio: English / LPCM Audio / 2.0 / 96 kHz / 4608 kbps / 24-bit Audio: English / DTS-HD Master Audio / 5.1 / 96 kHz / 8061 kbps / 24-bit (DTS Core: 6.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit) Audio: English / Dolby TrueHD Audio / 5.1 / 96 kHz / 7351 kbps / 24-bit (AC3 Embedded: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps)
02. Don't Keep Me Wonderin' 03:31
03. Midnight Rider 03:00
04. In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed 06:59
05. Hoochie Coochie Man 04:58
06. Please Call Home 04:02
07. Leave My Blues At Home 04:20
08. Statesboro Blues (Session Outtake) 04:10
09. In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed (Alternate Take) 08:20
10. One More Ride (Session Outtake) 03:47
11. Midnight Rider (Alternate Mix) 03:42
* Năm: 1970
* Thời lượng: 00:51:53
* Dung lượng: 09.8 GB
* Thể loại: Blues Rock, Boogie Rock, Hard Rock, Slide Guitar Blues, Southern Rock
* Đạo diễn:
* Nghệ sĩ: Gregg Allman (vocals, organ, piano), Duane Allman (slide guitar, lead guitar, acoustic guitar), Dickey Betts (lead guitar), Berry Oakley (bass guitar, vocals on "Hoochie Coochie Man", and harmony vocals on "Midnight Rider"), Jai Johanny Johanson (drums, congas, timbales, percussion), Butch Trucks (drums, timpani), Additional: Thom Doucette (harmonica, percussion)
* Phát hành: Mercury Records
* Giới thiệu: Idlewild South, the sophomore album from the Allman Brothers Band, while not a huge success in 1970, is now considered one of the band's best and was included in a Rolling Stone survey as one of the 40 most groundbreaking albums of all time. This 45th anniversary remastered double disc deluxe edition adds a dozen bonus tracks, including several live versions taken from the Live At Ludlow Garage album, remastered for the first time since 1990. Among the live tracks is a previously unreleased rendition of In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed, now making this concert recording complete for the first time.
Recorded: February–July 1970, Capricorn Sound Studios, Macon; Criteria Studios, Atlantic South, Miami; Regent Sound Studios, New York City.
Edited by ahuyblog, 25 January 2016 - 10:14 AM.